• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Flex-3000 available soon...anyone buying?

Yeah I wouldn't have an SDR as my only rig...computers have their share of things to break on them.

Might be getting my mighty TS-940 fixed up again this weekend (PLL is unlocking on me....surprise!). If that goes well it will be a week or so for setting up the LP-PAN on it.

I wish they would make a VHF/UHF radio for satellite work, 2m, 70cm, 1.2 GHz, 2.4 GHz, that would be sweet.

I wish they would make a VHF/UHF radio for satellite work, 2m, 70cm, 1.2 GHz, 2.4 GHz, that would be sweet.

People commonly use the QRP version to drive stacks of transverters.

They have a 2m and 440 internal transverter in the works now for the 5000 as well.

What the software state is for duplex, linked satellite use, not sure.

You can use the second receiver they offer as a second IF for transverter use....now if you have one on V and the other on U, do they link together? I don't know.

People commonly use the QRP version to drive stacks of transverters.

They have a 2m and 440 internal transverter in the works now for the 5000 as well.

What the software state is for duplex, linked satellite use, not sure.

You can use the second receiver they offer as a second IF for transverter use....now if you have one on V and the other on U, do they link together? I don't know.

Yes I saw that they have transverters in coming out sometime.

I believe I read some where on the site that they should be full duplex capable.

But a unit the size of the Flex-3000 with 2m, 70 and 1,2 Ghz and 2,4 Ghz would be very cool.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.