1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Flex radio

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Modifications' started by 711, Feb 4, 2019.

1. 711

711 Active Member

I know the answer but I still have to ask. I know that these radios are locked by the TURF file loaded by the distributors. Being that other radios like Kenwood, Yaesu and many other amateur radios can be unlocked fairly easy. I do have a 1500 that is unlocked. I also have a few 1000’s that are easily unlocked. Does anybody have a standard TURF file? Or know how to pull the one for my 1500 off? I know they’re serial number and model specific but I wanted to look at the file to see how it’s laid out.