• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

For Sale, 7 President Lincoln and HR2510 Radios

Low_Boy

Jan 21, 2010
Rochester N.Y.
I do not feel the need to collect radios anymore. I have 7 or 8 Mostly HR2510's and a couple Lincolns. If I remember correctly about 4 have Chipswitches installed. A couple come with factory or Realistic HTX100 microphones with up and down buttons. But they seem to sound best with Astatic 636L's.
I am thinking between $200.00 and $300.00. Probably $300 for Chipswitch radios. Or super mint. If I remember correctly no Lincolns have chipswitches.

I do not feel the need to collect radios anymore. I have 7 or 8 Mostly HR2510's and a couple Lincolns. If I remember correctly about 4 have Chipswitches installed. A couple come with factory or Realistic HTX100 microphones with up and down buttons. But they seem to sound best with Astatic 636L's.
I am thinking between $200.00 and $300.00. Probably $300 for Chipswitch radios. Or super mint. If I remember correctly no Lincolns have chipswitches.
Plus shipping

Still have them?

I would like some pictures of the Lincolns you have for sale. Might be interested in all of them. Will you make a package deal with multiple radios, and are you interested in trades? I have a rather nice vintage Texas Star Bi Linear 4 power DX 400 amplifier I might part with, as well as other items.

• Haha
Reactions: groundwire
I lost your number, but want to buy another Lincoln if you haven't sold them yet. I bought the 50W Lincoln from you awhile back.
Thanx!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated