• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FOR SALE,Cobra 148f gtl built in freq counter

airplane1

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 15, 2005
Lebanon county PA
I have a nice cobra 148f gtl for sale. It is in very good condition and works great. Made in the Philippians and it has extra channels below channel 1 via a extra board inside the radio and it was done very clean. I can not say any more about it except that it is very nice condition. If you know about these you know how much they are wanted in this condition. I am asking 300.00 firm. I do not need to sell it just thinning out the extras sitting around collecting dust. I need any one interested in it to send an email so I can send pics. I can not load them on here for some reason.

Thank for looking ,
airplane1

dont know what im doing ha ha but here are some pics that I posted.

250 for it, works great every thing as it should and has lower channels in very nice not buggerd condition.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated