• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FOR SALE G-65 GIZMOTCHY 6 ELEMENT 10/11 meter BEAM NEW IN BOX

missouri 69

Jun 14, 2005
missori
I am selling a brand new still in the box G-65 Gizmotchy beam antenna. I have changed plans and am putting up a multiband antenna.
Price $400 plus shipping
Location is Sedalia, MO
Thanks for looking
Sam
Missouri 69
THE G65 GIZMOTCHY 6 ELEMENT BEAM ANTENNA TRANSMITS AND RECEIVES IN A UNI-DIRECTIONAL PATTERN.
THE G65 MODEL HAS A 5000 WATT GAMMA.
THE GIZMOTCHY USES TWO FEED LINES AND CAN BE USED IN EITHER VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL MODE WITH ANY STANDARD COAX SWITCH.
BOOM LENGTH 20.25', BOOM OD 1 1/4", NUMBER OF ELEMENTS 18, TURN RADIUS 13.75', SURFACE AREA (SQ FT) 8.4 SQ FT, WIND SURVIVAL (MPH) 90, TUNING (METERS) 10/11, GAIN (DB) 20, POWER MULTIPLICATION 50, FRONT TO BACK SEPARATION 34, VSWR (ADJUSTABLE) 1.1, WEIGHT 24 LBS.
THIS ANTENNA ALSO INCLUDES A 18 FOOT BOOM SUPPORT KIT.
Price new is $585.99 Plus I paid another $25 shipping , so it cost me a little over $600
MY PRICE $ 400 plus shipping
Gizmotchy 10/11 Meter Beam Antenna Specifications

Last edited:

I am interested in the antenna but I just don’t have quit that much cas I do have severa silver dollars and as they are 1 oz silve and value average 20 dollars ea if you will work something out with me I do want it please respond thank you you can txt me 936 4470326 thanks

The ad is over four YEARS old. Chances are he sold it by now.

Reactions: BJ radionut

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated