• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

For Sale: Mixed Bag of Goodies

45 ft rg8 i got pl 259s got to pass through a wall or 2

Would like to share a feel-good story with everyone this morning.

When I received payment for the items I was selling in this thread, it was far too much.
I immediately contacted John (Redbeard) and was told he was very appreciative but my asking price was too low--the items were worth much more. The extra money was to cover the difference and pay for shipping. And, of course, he was adamant about not wanting any of it returned.

Occasionally I think about leaving WWDX. Usually after reading a long, crazy rant or a thread with members arguing and calling each other names. Then I remember the core group of really good guys who inhabit this site and whom I'd miss if I left.

Add another name to that list.

And have a nice day, everybody!

Jim

When I received payment for the items I was selling in this thread, it was far too much.
I immediately contacted John (Redbeard) and was told he was very appreciative but my asking price was too low--the items were worth much more. The extra money was to cover the difference and pay for shipping. And, of course, he was adamant about not wanting any of it returned.

Occasionally I think about leaving WWDX. Usually after reading a long, crazy rant or a thread with members arguing and calling each other names. Then I remember the core group of really good guys who inhabit this site and whom I'd miss if I left.

Jim
some of us misfits aint half bad

Reactions: Riverman and RT431

Jim

I'm just glad Mr. Haney down at Green Acres Hardware and Post Office was able to find that letter. Next time I won't send anything by Stage or Mule.

Glad Riverman was patient. He sent package even before I could get my end in mail. You won't find deals done by word of mouth and a handshake much any more. Now, when my letter hadn't shown, I was ready to go postal......cause down here we can't call the Post Office.... "son"......cause they are less than Stellar.

Reactions: Rwb and Riverman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?