• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

For Sale: Tram D201A 40 Channel Base Station

ScannerHam62

Feb 1, 2020
Hello all, I have a Tram D201A 40 Channel Base Station for sale. Cosmetically in excellent condition this sale will include the Tram D201A 40 Channel Base Station, Silver Eagle D104 mic, an extra handheld mic, two operators manuals, (one includes the full service section), a large, (35 X 24), set of schematics and a power cord.
This unit works and puts out good power but the unit most likely needs an alignment. See my post under DX Forum / Citizens' Band Related / General Services Discussion / Tram D201A low SSB RF above Channel 16 for more details. The price is $375. I'd rather not ship this radio, local pickup is available in Myrtle Beach, SC. I will drive 1.5 hours in any direction, (except over the ocean!), to meet up with you. So this should include, Charleston and Columbia, SC as well as Wilmington and Charlotte, NC.

Inquires? Send me a PM here or my info is good on QRZ. More pictures are available upon request.

DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0008.JPG

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.