• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Found some goodies....

Unless they moved they were out of San Diego IIRC. I have used many of their products back when I was in the broadcast business. Everything from their rigid hardline transmission lines to line dehydrators to transmitter combiners for FM broadcasting and even their circular polarity FM antennas. We ran 12 antennas in a four-bay high by three configuration at 300 feet. Good stuff but not designed for the hobbiest in any fashion except the obsessed with lot$ of $$$$$

It’s very impressive.

Some of those antennas would make for a fine wallpaper pattern repeated endlessly. (Not making fun of things). Space Age motif in a Mid-Century Modern.

Light Fixtures

Bar Accessories.

After all, Nautical, Aviation, Railroad, etc, have all been so used.

But, this time, it’s the vastness of unimaginable distances.

(The vastness of unimaginable $$$ re my back pocket).

I found that site by accident honestly. I was on here:

https://www.radioworld.com/

I happened to see a pic that at first looked unreal.... then looked a bit harder!

upload_2019-12-29_19-28-25.jpeg

Now that would be SERIOUS hardline!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.