• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Found This Badboy!!!! Just for looks!!!

gas. $3.67 reg $3.97 Supreme/Gal....

Think they bought it from the owner. Owner needed $ for the kids to goto college.
It fully custom out by B.S. Service/Repaire.

They do have carfax. New motor, trans etc...

Im not buying that gas hog. :LOL: I just posted it for viewing....
its an 89 model and its a 350 with carb...

and whats the price of gas in your area?

and why are they selling it?

ask for a carfax
and no i didnt say mudflaps

but just curious on the gas price

gas. $3.67 reg $3.97 Supreme/Gal....

Think they bought it from the owner. Owner needed $ for the kids to goto college.
It fully custom out by B.S. Service/Repaire.

They do have carfax. New motor, trans etc...

Im not buying that gas hog. :LOL: I just posted it for viewing....

Your paying $3.67 a gallon for gas?

Now I don't feel so bad paying $2.65 a gallon!:D

GM all the way, or international or mopar,or Jeep, but NO RICE and NO F***ed Over Rebuilt Dogcrap junk

What Are you trying to say?
You do not like First On Race Day Trucks ? At least they did not need to take Gooberment Hand Out`s to stay alive.....Humm must say something.

Jeff

Hahaha,
I just had to take a Jab at you Pack.......I have two Rangers, and I love um
A `01 2x4 XLT extra cab with a Vulcan V6, has 197,000 miles on it, the only thing (drivetrain wise) that is not OEM is the camshaft synchronizer....everything else is as it left the showroom excluding normal maintenance items like belts, hoses, tires and brake shoes etc.

My wife has a `05 4x4 XLT extra cab with a 4.0 EFI V6, has 89,000 miles on it and it also has only had the normal maintenance item`s changed....we have had extremely good service from both of them, and they run every time you turn the key.

Jeff

Not true, I've owned mine since "97", don't look like much but it goes when I turn the key and keys when I flip the BIG f*** SWITCH.

pickup.jpg

allmode

That is a real chevy truck.. That truck has nothing that is made in japan on it..(y)

"That is a real chevy truck.. That truck has nothing that is made in japan on it.."

If that 'on it' also means 'in it', I'd be very careful about making bets about that! It IS a nice looking truck, I'll agree with you there.
- 'Doc

"That is a real chevy truck.. That truck has nothing that is made in japan on it.."

If that 'on it' also means 'in it', I'd be very careful about making bets about that! It IS a nice looking truck, I'll agree with you there.
- 'Doc

I'm sorry about that statement, the wheels are from an 85 toyota 4wd pickup, I had to replace the lugs with metric studs to use the original wheel nuts.:love:

pickup.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.