• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREE for the taking in Dallas Area

Dealer

Aug 30, 2005
Post Oak Bend,Texas
Hello, fellow hams and cb`ers...

My friends due to terminal illness I am offering the following at no charge

I-10k by A1 antennas and a 11 meter Cubix Quad 2 element beam in perfect shape.

40 ft. mast and guys on the ground.

50 ft. mast which has I-10k mounted on it and must be lowered..It sits in a mount less than a foot from side of roof and Not attached to house. Need two people to lower it. Mount can be removed but it will take some work to dig out of ground. 200.00 dollars
worth of black pipe and welding. Looks good and will hold anything.

Also have much ham gear I will sell below market for cash if wanted..

Also a Madison Radio with many mods and freq.counter , 10turn 20k ohm pot ect..
It is not for sale But I will Gift it to someone I believe really wants it to KEEP, perfect condition.

My cell # is 214 448-8608

Best Regards,
John KD5WJY

Reactions: 2 people

John Is a great guy, for those of you who are not "old timer`s" around here, Dealer , CDX 211 from the bad lands of Texas was a force to be reckoned with during the CDX contest`s back in his CB days...... I know, we used to run contact for contact right down to the wire.
It Was Good Talking to you today My friend, We are keeping you in our Prayers.

Jeff

John my fellow Texan you my friend are in my prayers I remember the good ole days... Gods Speed my friend I am here for you..

Bobby/Undertaker

John,of all the post i have read on forum's since i been a part of them,i have to say this one made me really sit and think.Will definately have you and family in our prayer's here my friend!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.