• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Frequencies

dirtcrew51m

Nov 21, 2015
Playing with a 148nwst, when transmitting guy on other side of radio said I sounded like I was out of frequency, I checked antenna output , specs are ch1 26.965 tested 26.967, ch 40 specs are 27.405 tested 27.408, would this cause dx to be garbled?

Just curious, was the sound tracker enabled? I have heard of people having issues with the way it sounds. From what I remember the st enabled radio sounded great to another st enabled radio. Everyone else thought it sounded like crap...

Thanks for the replies, st off, i will look at the alignment procedures, I usually go to cbtricks but its down.

Archive worked, thx. Another silly question, where is TP14? I have layout and a 148 parts board and still cant find it.

it has been years since I have worked on a 148 radio but I am thinking they marked the TP wrong. look at can L30 or L31 and see if there is a resister by one of the cans marked R10. should also have marked TP17 at that location. see if they marked that one location wrong. the top of the resister is the hook up point. just check it out and see if it gives you the 7.800 frequencys there.
just remember there was a location marked wrong from my old memories.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated