• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Cobra 29 LTD Classic Comp

Recon

NY 881
Jul 28, 2019
Up-State NY
I am the original owner. Purchased new from R&R Communications. This is Dustin's Competition Cobra 29. Perfect working and aesthetic condition. A reputable forum member has re-capped my original 2002 Uniden Grant XL and I decided to use it as my skip-talker. Firm $185.00 + shipping.

I am the original owner. Purchased new from R&R Communications. This is Dustin's Competition Cobra 29. Perfect working and aesthetic condition. A reputable forum member has re-capped my original 2002 Uniden Grant XL and I decided to use it as my skip-talker. Firm $185.00 + shipping.
Selling price changed to $190.00 including shipping.
I will use the original Cobra box and ship it inside a USPS Priority Flate Rate Box.

Pictures Pictures Pictures! That can really motivate a guy!
I apologize for not having the type of phone, equipment and knowledge to post photos.
It is a basic Cobra 29 LTD Classic in pristine condition with the original factory box, microphone, mounting bracket, 12-volt power cord, microphone bracket and Operator's Manual.
You can look on R&R's website to see what is included in Dustin's Competition Cobra 29. No external toggle switches. The function of the Delta Tune has been modified to be used as the variable RF Power.
As per Dustin's link to adjust the internal RF Power, I did adjust the Low Power Control to get the .5 watt using a BIRD 4410A Wattmeter. I did not touch / adjust anything else.
I will take the risk to ship the radio and you can see for yourself. If you like it and want to buy it, just send me a USPS Money Order. I have nothing to hide.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.