• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fs: custom made tweety bird toy box

radioman24

Jul 19, 2009
I am selling my custom made tweety bird noise toy box i bought it about a year ago from a member here on the forum it is a varible speed tweety and hs a 4 pin mic plug that plugs into your radio and you plug your mic into the box it uses a 9 volt battery i am asking $50.00 shipped

Dan

Hi Radiomannnnnn !!!!!

Pics for the rest of the universe? Exactly what all sounds does it make? Who made this box if you know?

Thanks!

Hey weasel it was mines. I bought it off of Audioman I think then wired it into a RM amplifier box w/existing switches and knob hooked to a 9 volt batt. Here are some pix when I had it.

Photo189.jpg

Photo192.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

That extra stereo jack plug I have there I used w/an Astatic 696 which had a 6 wire cable. I used the blue and yellow wire from the mic cord and wired a stereo plug to the end of it and plugged it into the box. Then I wired a push button switch into the mic using the same blue/yellow wires as activation line.
Photo191.jpg

Anyways, BUMP, BUMP...

I still have my Turner Handheld mic Radioman. :LOL:
Hi Radiomannnnnn !!!!!

Pics for the rest of the universe? Exactly what all sounds does it make? Who made this box if you know?

Thanks!

This is the original birdie w/2 tone. Darn KL203 couldn't even handle my stock 146GTL w/8-10 watts into it. the pills burned as soon as I spoke into the mic. I threw out the 203 innards and used the box as a Birdie box.

Pick it up someone really rare 2 tone birdie. BUMP BUMP!!!!

Pick it up someone really rare 2 tone birdie. BUMP BUMP!!!!

Finding a '70's 2 Tone Tweety is difficult but I have discovered how to get the buzzer sound out of the CA3045 chip and am making new 2 tone variable Tweetys now. Next listing on ebay will appear that way.

Still a good buy here !!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.