• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Mobile Amp

Carl Built 200HD Mobile Amp. Perfect driver amp for my ten-pill amp. Does not have a pre-amp. I purchased this new directly from Carl Built Amps. I recently switched over to a base driver amp to eliminate using a power supply. $175.00 + shipping.

Curious, transistors? Pictures?

Reactions: NZ8N
Please look on Carl Built Amps site to get all information and photo. Thank you.

From the site the 200HD has options. Preamp, bias, and large case option. It appears to be set up just like the old X-Force 200HD amplifier. Eldorado it should have two HG2879 finals with a Hi Lo power setting. Nice little amp.

From the site the 200HD has options. Preamp, bias, and large case option. It appears to be set up just like the old X-Force 200HD amplifier. Eldorado it should have two HG2879 finals with a Hi Lo power setting. Nice little amp.
My 200HD has the Hi / Lo power toggle switch. No Bias, no Preamp and the standard sized case. I have prepared it for shipping and the approximate dimensions of the amp are; 4-1/2" W X 4-1/2" H X 6-1/2" L.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.