• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

fs: president hr2510 $170 shipped

Carl

Technologicaly Challenged
May 7, 2005
for sale president hr 2510, $170 shipped usps 2-3 day. paypal. good record on here and you can criss my ham address and know im a real person n0aat general class

covers 26.000-29.6999. does not have a chip switch (never needed one unless you want memories). no factory bracket but ill include a dx bracket you can cut to shorten it up a bit. the power connector and speaker connectors on the back of the radio are not perfect but they work 100% no problems. the internal speaker is a kenwood speaker from my 271a that died. much better sounding and a definite improvement over the factory ones that are usually blown. comes with factory up/ down hand mic and adaptor for any cobra type 4 pin.

works excellent. wonderful transmit and receive. usb is dead on so it works killer for 10m use. i never have to touch the rit (clairifier) and get many complements when running it. nobody can believe its just a old president (uniden). they all tell me to never get rid of it and if i do give them a call lol. only selling it because i don't use it much any more. once in a while ill do 38 lsb and shoot skip in the truck but mainly i use it for the sunday night 10m ssb net when i'm at work. not to often i get the time to do that though. some marking and fading bit still really clean. am/fm/usb/lsb/cw a true vfo and absolutely wonderful on 10 and 11 meter. i love the auto squelch on it.

this one is wierd. its a video so click on the picture. this was when i replaced the preamp transistor in my amp. the amp internal wiring was picking up bbc shortwave. lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.