• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Rm Italy KL-203-P NEW

Actually, I did once drive for JBH. Old enough to know better (years of experience), but with another hand even older than I (in experience), we both went broke in under three months in a job for which we had very low expectations. JBH exceeded those expectations!

Sorta like being a bartender or taxi driver, ya gotta run for a Mega at least once.

As to diners serving truckers, the fake flu killed off most of the last places I’d stop for a meal without other considerations driving the decision. No more buffet at the Petro, for example. Some stand-alones now gone or ruined. Only good food was up on the North-East Corridor (consistently).

SS a.k.a. Secret Squirrel has departed the premise in one piece…LOL. You’ll never met another nicer guy! Oh he’s a big boy and tall. Although a few of you come close…Shadetree(kinda reminds me of Slim Shady… Eminem how did he have such a nice looking daughter)….LSB (hey almost LSD there lone star. This guy smokes his amp while have flash backs….hahaha)…Slow-mover what a guy I bet he use to be a JB Hunt driver…On another note Slow never talks about those wonderful trucker diners…OMG the food is sooo good..LOL Then there’s RECON…gotta watch him closely...you know he probably has a pair of “blue blocker” sunglasses! Well Wiskey-711 back off the key.

Sommer got it? Surprised lol. Yea I'm probably close 6.4 280 lol but old.

SS a.k.a. Secret Squirrel has departed the premise in one piece…LOL. You’ll never met another nicer guy! Oh he’s a big boy and tall. Although a few of you come close…Shadetree(kinda reminds me of Slim Shady… Eminem how did he have such a nice looking daughter)….LSB (hey almost LSD there lone star. This guy smokes his amp while have flash backs….hahaha)…Slow-mover what a guy I bet he use to be a JB Hunt driver…On another note Slow never talks about those wonderful trucker diners…OMG the food is sooo good..LOL Then there’s RECON…gotta watch him closely...you know he probably has a pair of “blue blocker” sunglasses! Well Wiskey-711 back off the key.

SlowMover owns Schneider not JB Hunt

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated