• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS - SIRIO PERFORMER 5000 MAGNET MOUNT NIB

Sniper308

Mar 13, 2013
Columbia, SC
I have 2 Sirio Performer 5000 magnet mount antennas. One has never been opened or used and is still in the manufacturers packaging. The other antenna has been opened and used roughly one month on my Toyota Tacoma. It is in like new condition with all parts intact and included. These are the best magnet mount antennas I have ever used and beat the Wilson 1000/5000 antennas on both send and recieve. I would not be getting rid of them but I switched to a permanently mounted 108" whip when I got my new truck a few weeks ago and do not have a use for them any more. These antennas sell for $92 with the magnet mount from H&Y electronics plus shipping. I am asking $65 plus shipping for the used antenna and $75 plus shipping for the unopened antenna. Both antennas have all parts and 6" magnet mount included. I would prefer paypal but will accept checks or money orders if you are willing to wait on funds to clear for shipping. I am in Columbia SC and local pickups are fine also.

The new antenna has been sold. Congratulations Conifers4. The used antenna which is in perfect like new condition minus the packaging is still available. Taking $65 plus $10 shipping.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.