• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS / TRADE : 70' Rohn 25g tower package

kg0wx

Apr 12, 2011
I'm offering a Rohn tower package - 5 straight and 1 top tapered section with EHS guy cables, coaxes, wire antennas, rotor plate, rotor cable, 12' 2" gas pipe mast and a homebrew shunt feed system. You will also get all my extra masts and enough aluminum tubing to build a few antennas. Enough stuff to FILL a full size truck bed!

The feed system consists of a 3500pf HV motor driven capacitor with control wires and a B&W CCTV system to see where it's at while tuning. Also I will include a monitor and all coax runs out to the tower (lots of good coaxes).

The tower was installed very carefully and IS safe to climb. The legs were well greased when assembled so dis-assembly should be easy.

I'm located in Wichita KS. You get everything - just come take it down and haul it away. I'll take $200.00 for the whole shebang. The coax runs are worth that by themselves!

I am also looking for a Wilson 1000 or 5000 trunk lip antenna and a 2 pill mobile amp. Will trade the tower package for those 2 items if they are in good condition.

Contact me through email to kg0wx@hotmail.com or through the instant messaging system here.

Ken KG0WX

Reactions: 1 person

This is a bump but also to let you guys know that my needs have changed slightly.

I have found a decent antenna locally but I'm still trying to find a good amp. It needs
To work with a SSB radio but it doesn't have to have a working preamp.

Ken

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.