• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: West Mountain Radio Speaker

No prob.. I will take the CLR no prob with the price do you take pay pal ?
Yes, PayPal will work but I don't know what the shipping cost will be. It will fit into a 10" X 7" X 5" USPS Priority Mailbox. Total weight is 3.6 lbs.
Please send me a PM with your information and I can send it today.

Yes, PayPal will work but I don't know what the shipping cost will be. It will fit into a 10" X 7" X 5" USPS Priority Mailbox. Total weight is 3.6 lbs.
Please send me a PM with your information and I can send it today.
OK I got your PM I will send my info tonight my wife has the pay pal account she,s at work now. PS I will use the PM you used.

OK I got your PM I will send my info tonight my wife has the pay pal account she,s at work now. PS I will use the PM you used.
Check your PM. I provided my email address to be used for the PayPal payment.
Thank you in advance for buying the speaker.
Please reply to me via PM with your name and address and I will send the package to you today.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?