• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Yaesu Fl-110 Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

oil2gas

Apr 5, 2010
This amp just got off the brown truck after its trip to Burghardt Radio Repair shop in Watertown , South Dakota. While there they replaced the finals with a match pair and change over relay . Then they did a checkout of the full operation on all bands and final check on 11 meters was 10 watts in equal 100 watts out and it was clean and loud according to the tech (Jim). Just google this unit and see the reviews given on this unit. Email me for pic and copy of service work order and any questions that I may be able to answer but you old timers are aware of this oldie and how cbers used to kill for it
Give me a honest offer and will see if we can work a deal before I throw it to the wolfs on FLEABAY..................Its listed locally so lets see who gives me a decent offer and Good Luck and PayPal is the only way to do this deal
Oil2Gas in South Texas

FL 110

Got 250 for it and lots of people say i was very luckey but Jim your friend did a bang up job on it....He had to wiat 2 months to find the parts but he was very reasonable and wish he was in texas....I got this TX 75 that i need worked on but too far for Jim and hope to do it localllu Wish me luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.