• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Yaesu FT-2DR Handheld and Rapid Charger

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
Nice FT-2DR with optional rapid charger. I bought this back in December 24th. It has had little use. It's in mint condition and works as it should. I purchased it to experiment with my Yaesu Wires-X node that I had in operation. I know longer use that, so this can go.

Unit will ship double boxed with all original accessories and box. The stock base charger is slow, which is why the rapid charger is needed for these units. It's easy to program with the touch screen or software.

It's all packed away, which is why I haven't included pics. Pics aren't necessary as it's mint condition. It is already MARS/CAPPED for your enjoyment.

$240 shipped within CONUS only.

PayPal gift payment or USPS MO only.

I don't own, buy or sell junk.

Reactions: AudioShockwav

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated