• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Yaesu VX-8DR w/car adapter

confuzshuz

Sep 22, 2011
For sale:

Yaesu VX-8DR w/ car adapter.

This was purchased, new, on 09/23/2011 from Gigaparts.com. I've used it as a scanner about a handful of times. Out of band mod has been performed.

I would to sell for $390 (shipping included). Payable by Paypal (no credit cards please), Cashier's check, or Postal Money Order.

Pictures soon to come.

Since I'm new here, I figured I'd give the readers a little introduction about myself. I've been lurking these forums for several months, with every intention to get into Ham Radio. I've used this forums, along with other websites, to help me decide my first purchase. After receiving my radio, I soon realized I don't have time for this. Therefore, my radio is for sale.

Just for good faith, anyone interested in this radio can view my Ebay feedback since I have none on this forum. Please see here: eBay My World - confuzshuz
I have other feedback available from other forums as well.

Thanks for looking.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.