• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FT-840

it should beable to just check on available cables some cables are used for several different models of radio. If not theres always the MFJ-941E manual tuner which my kids use on their FT-840 setup on their desk.

yes

Yes it will work fine. I don't believe the 840 will have an interface cable for the tuner, but you can provide DC power to the tuner via another source. You will just have to dial the power of the radio down and emit a carrier while pressing the tune button on the tuner or program the tuner to automatically tune with a preset SWR value as you key up or talk.

pappy.gif
Here is the AT-100ProII Description on LDG's site. Also, it stats: "Optional AL-PAC (for Alinco), Y-ACC (for FT-897/857), or 6 foot IC-PAC-6 (for Icom) available from "www.cheapham.com." So, worse case - like m42duster said - you will have to provide DC power. I'm running a AT-11MP through the same power supply with my 747GX.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1