• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

JayTee

Dec 4, 2022
Hello new member here I have a Yaesu FT-DX10 & was wondering if anyone wide-banded or did the mars mod. I have the radio schematics just did a search for them and found em, checked out the JP1006 on Page 34 to see what it was in the FT-DX10 schematics and Seen Guys do a Solder Bridge to the Two Points of the JP1006 that are very close together, easy to see with a magnifier. Then Just reset the FT-DX10 and it's mod is done, and I seen guy just take a small piece of conductive material and carefully touch the two points of JP1006 and reset the FT-DX10 & mod is done until you Up Date the Firmware or reset the FT-DX10. seem to be the way to go if you still have the 3 year warranty. My question to this is Yeasu made the mod so easy to do, is it that all there is to it . Just JP1006? also JP1006 is on darker Green color on the main board as well as the two other ones( JP1007 & Jp1008 ) the rest ( JP1003, JP1004, JP1005, JP1001, JP1002 ) Are on lighter green main board. does JP1007 or JP1008 add anymore frequency's?? Well if anyone has any input I would love to hear it,
1.jpg

@JayTee
I would like to know the answer to this question to. I was thinking the same thing about JP1007 & JP1008 . Has to be something else to it.. I have the FTDX10 to and did the jump mod with out the warranty being voided. its new and I got 2 years 10 months left on it.

I have a ftdx 10. Would like to know if there's a mod to where I can get the am power below 5 Watts and swing more power out of it on a.m.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated