• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy 2527DX for sale

jvergot

Jan 10, 2010
Jvergot AKA headjammer, i have a great 2527DX radio for sale it is a 9 out of 10 in both condition and performance.I have no pictures but trust me it,s everything i have posted, and comes with a Sadelta Echo master desk mic. asking $385.00 + shipping.( jvergot@comcast.net) (302 684-8214).

(y)THIS WILL BE MY BEST PRICE for the GALAXY DX2527 RADIO A 9OUT OF 10 PERFORMANCE AND CONDITION. SORRY NO HANDLES. COMES WITH A SADELTA ECHO MASTER BASE MIC.THIS WILL BE THE FINAL PRICE: $285.00 PLUS SHIPPING.AFTER THIS POSTING IF IT DOES NOT SELL I WILL REMOVE IT FROM THE FOR SALE ITEMS. SORRY NO PICTURES BUT I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE VERY PLEASED WITH THE RADIO.PAY PAL ONLY UNIT WILL SHIP AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. JVERGOT HEADJAMMER jvergot@comcast.net or CALL 302-684-8214

galaxy DX2527 radio fs

this is the last day for this item to be posted for sale. I will sweeten the pot by throwing in a nice Sadelta ME-3 microphone.LAST CALL!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.