• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy 2547 For Sale

nat19

Nov 18, 2009
West Virginia
I have my galaxy 2547 for sale. I am the original owner. It has the p5 p6 channel mod (switches located on back) and has been tuned. It dead keys 1-6 watts and swings to about 25 watts from either setting. It has a small knick in face plate and small dent in top cover but other than that it is in good shape. I am selling because I have recently bought some other gear and it is just taking up room on my desk. Includes 120v power cord and stock galaxy mic. The mic is missing the mic plug but if requested I will wire one up on it. It wouldn't let me upload the pics for some reason put if you pm me your email address I can send you pics. Asking $210 shipped

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?