• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy 94hp any opinions??

If it was not so darn expensive I would love to try one. From what I hear it's a good, solid, clean 100-120 watt radio. I'm sure someone will chime in on their's with a "special" 150 watt tune. LOL

LOL I BET WE can count on it.
Well for what its worth i just added it to my christmas list. Ought to make a decent mobile radio.
FOR WHEN I FINALLY GET MY LISENCE.
BIGRED AGE 17 BY THE WAY. Incase you didnt know. HAHA. I was at a keydown this weekend and had 4 people come up to me asking where my dad was. HAHAHHAHA. I laugh and just said IM BIGRED. It was funny.

got the radio in today and am impressed by the stability on ssb.

I m getting a 10w-50w dk on am, 110w swing and 110w swing on ssb as well.

The reading were using my Palstar wm150 on peak mode.

I like it so far.

just had a good long qso on 10m with the locals, they said it sounded fine, I was using a astatic 575. The heat sink did get pretty warm but the fan kicked in and ran fine. They noticed no drifting what so ever.

hey Tex ? Man ! You win the lottery over there ? :p You go through radios like Kleenex tissue paper. It's all good ! :) Just tug'in on your coax. ;) Happy Holidays dude. Peace

bigred222 said:
BIONIC_TEXAN88 said:
got the radio in today and am impressed by the stability on ssb.

I m getting a 10w-50w dk on am, 110w swing and 110w swing on ssb as well.

The reading were using my Palstar wm150 on peak mode.

I like it so far.

What was the Warm up drift.

since it only has 5 digits, i couldnt watch the difference.

there is a tiny bit, but seems to warm up fairly quick.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.