• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy 959 With mods $175

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc1973

Mar 24, 2011
$175
Galaxy 959 CB Radio. I'm selling it to fund another CB project. I purchased it in 2006. Everything works perfectly. No dents, abuse, and I have always checked the SWR with my MFJ 259 before keying up. This screams behind a linear.

Mods include:
-Swing kit
-Green LED in the meter
-Echo board
-"Extra Channel" switches on the side.
-I will include an Astatic 636L noise canceling mic (4-pin) not shown in picture (lightly used).
-Power cord is cut and ready to be wired up.
-I have a RX upgrade kit available that I might throw in as well (Schottky diode upgrade)

Local pick up preferred or ship from Baltimore, MD
My listing with pics here:
Galaxy 959 CB with Mods and swing kit
I can send pics if you want them.

any pics of the meter light?

Yes.

959-1.jpg

HA, Slimer... It does look really cool at night. Its too big for my wifes car so its gotta go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned