• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy CB warranty repair.

Go0d luck,hope they are better than yaesu. Sent my yaesu to them with detailed note of troubles.they installed new mic cord n never touched radio.
How i know the update port has clear packing tape over it and black nail polish on screw heads,when it came back nothing was disturbed and its still locked up

Reactions: Slowmover
Go0d luck,hope they are better than yaesu. Sent my yaesu to them with detailed note of troubles.they installed new mic cord n never touched radio.
How i know the update port has clear packing tape over it and black nail polish on screw heads,when it came back nothing was disturbed and its still locked up

Good preparation. I’ll have to remember those.

Find YAESU NORTH AMERICA

Send copies to chief officer.
State reply requirements.

Warranty is a contract. Stated.

Your efforts are the Court Exhibits.

A slam dunk means damages.

As the Japanese severely dislike loss of face by either party, no one in USA operations would want the home office to take an interest. (The very reason they have a job isn’t simply sales).

Timeline. Grievances. Results.

Small Claims Court may cover. The expense to them still higher after loss due to internal corporate bureaucratic necessity. Record of their own incompetence is priceless as an incentive.

As with insurance companies, first offer to you is lowball. Contempt.

First is Insult (service). Second is Contempt (barest effort to remediate).

Get them to the next place on the game board.

“You” have equal standing with all others. “Why” you use product IS NOT less than those others no matter who they are. Including (say) government rescue operations. Etc.

Loss of Service = $$$

Court establishes a record of fact. Not truth itself. Dollar damages are symbolic. Trust, betrayed.

Facts are damning as they speak to character. Character is the stakes.

Good preparation. I’ll have to remember those.

Find YAESU NORTH AMERICA

Send copies to chief officer.
State reply requirements.

Warranty is a contract. Stated.

Your efforts are the Court Exhibits.

A slam dunk means damages.

As the Japanese severely dislike loss of face by either party, no one in USA operations would want the home office to take an interest. (The very reason they have a job isn’t simply sales).

Timeline. Grievances. Results.

Small Claims Court may cover. The expense to them still higher after loss due to internal corporate bureaucratic necessity. Record of their own incompetence is priceless as an incentive.

As with insurance companies, first offer to you is lowball. Contempt.

First is Insult (service). Second is Contempt (barest effort to remediate).

Get them to the next place on the game board.

“You” have equal standing with all others. “Why” you use product IS NOT less than those others no matter who they are. Including (say) government rescue operations. Etc.

Loss of Service = $$$

Court establishes a record of fact. Not truth itself. Dollar damages are symbolic. Trust, betrayed.

Facts are damning as they speak to character. Character is the stakes.
thats next.they sent pickup tab.its shipped back many copys of its trouble.
I understand you get a bad ibject now n then i DONT UNDERSTAND CURING THE PROBLEM OBJECT when you send it bck with details n your seals are still in tact and still dont work.i mentioned several times junk this pos its been a jinx from day 1.higher ups are next

Reactions: Slowmover
thats next.they sent pickup tab.its shipped back many copys of its trouble.
I understand you get a bad ibject now n then i DONT UNDERSTAND CURING THE PROBLEM OBJECT when you send it bck with details n your seals are still in tact and still dont work.i mentioned several times junk this pos its been a jinx from day 1.higher ups are next

Make it personal. Fires me right up to bypass all that “it’s just business” crap.

(Do as you should, sure as hell not as I say. )

Reactions: Rwb
Make it personal. Fires me right up to bypass all that “it’s just business” crap.

(Do as you should, sure as hell not as I say. )

If they would do the right thing,id be happy but they chose the low road,after that session no more yaesu products will i buy, kenwood and icom be my new choice

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated