• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy dx33hml

joespunn23

Jul 27, 2010
central new jersey
guys i picked up this radio at flea market it worked good but the inside is hacked up inside there is a 2 boards one has a model number on it looked it up its the factory echo board then theres a smaller board with no writing on it i took some pictures of it i think it was an add on for soming thing ? the radio has talk back so here is the problem i key up and the transmitt light goes out i hear audio through the talk back the small board has several wires one goes to the power (red),a blue wire goes to looks like the am,fm,pa slector switch, then serveal white wire and black go to the mic board i trying to find out what this does cause on of the wires cam off i think thats w2hy im not getting any transmit any help will be apprecated if this is an add on board i just want to do a way with it
thanks, joe haas kd2aag

Attachments

• 1012111151.jpeg
    1012111151.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 1012111152.jpeg
    1012111152.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 1012111152a.jpeg
    1012111152a.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 4

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.