• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy dx88hl $160 shipped

Carl

Technologicaly Challenged
May 7, 2005
radio has a silver faceplate on it (not the origional black). its functional like it should be. am/ssb/fm, echo, roger beep. 8 bands of 40. its the same inside as a dx99v minus the robot/voice changer modes.

the meter is getting sticky but works most of the time. this is my all time favorite galaxy radio (mabey because it looks like the old exports and not the new crap) no powercord (uses standard 3 pin cobra/cb power cord you can get at radio shack or just about any truckstop) no bracket, and no microphone (i might have a stock style protrucker or somthing but i may have given it away).

$160 paypal ,shipped priority 2-3 day

2013-04-03085614_edit0_zpsf2052fe0.jpg

selling my radios to buy a real hf rig.

Found a mic for it. Its a protrucker stock mic
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Power is a bit low on it from what it should be doing. Might need to be tuned up. Been ising it the last gew days and it works really well, very loud radio lol.

$135 paypal shipped usps priority. Its going to ebay soon!

Reactions: 1 person
$112 shipped if you pay the paypal fees. i used it all weekend with great reports. power is 12w on am so its about what they did from the factory. the meter was working alot better now so i think i just needed to be used a little.

if you hook it to a silver eagle everyone else will hate you because its to damn loud lol!

Sold please lock

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.