• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy DX95T in the UK

Porkchop

May 27, 2005
U.K.
Well I finally received my radio from Justin,and to be perfectly honest,its awesome................this radio is the one I've been searching for.
The first thing I noticed was the clarity of the receive..clean,clean,clean.Crystal.
Set it up with a 575 mic,and was told it was 'wall to wall,radio 5'.cool 8)
So to SSB,I got a trusted breaker to give me a honest report,and it was spot on frequency,I mean spot on,with excellent modulation, and the receive again was crystal clean.
This one is the one I hang on to.Definitely the best radio I've owned.
Mind you ,it was all made possible thanks to Justin.........many thanks mate.I cannot thank you enough. :D
I hope to do business with you again..........you da man!
CHEERS! :D

Yeah,Galaxy DX 95T's rock!!!
Now I've been using it for a few days,I've noticed I'm receiving stations I couldn't get before...cool 8)

Well, with the power control all the way to the left(down),its giving me about 35-40 whiskies.,on F.M. Haven't looked to see what it does full whack,yet........haven't had to. ;) But the modulation is so good,that it carries really well,even when my signal is fading out of range. :D

I run mine conservativaly and get about 125 on AM and 175 on SSB. It will do more but I dont like running it even that high. On AM I have it set to DK 20 and swing 80. That works for me

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.