• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy dx99v $200 shipped

Carl

Technologicaly Challenged
May 7, 2005
galaxy dx99v, good loud radio with a roger beep, echo, robot, and voice changer built in. nice easy to read large meter. radios in really good shape. i originally got if from number15 on the forums here. uses a standard 4 pin microphone so you can probably use what you have now. i have a stock galaxy mic i can send with it.

2013-04-03084200_edit0_zps314be452.jpg

im selling a number of radios so i can buy a nice hf radio. i hardly talk on the cb bands anymore and 10m has been real crap lately so id like to take advantage of my general licence and work some different bands.

the price is paypal shipped 2-3 day priority mail. i work during the early afternoon/evening so it may take me a few hours to get back to any questions.

Cant find a mounting bracket but there all over ebay and if you have a truck stop near by they probably have one. Same as all large exports,148's etc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Pending

Sold

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.