1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Galaxy Echo Master Desk Mic

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by Chicago Savage, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:36 PM.

1. Chicago Savage

Chicago Savage New Member

My favorite mic. Just came in today. Always liked the sound. I'm not much into echo (unless I'm really trying to anger someone), but a slight reverb is cool. I remember these always being loud, and a bit raspy/distorted. (How I like my audio.) I had a friend who said he expanded the frequency range on his, and it was one of the best sounding mics in the neighborhood. I like a tiny bit of distortion, with the bass response of a Turner, and the top response of a D104. (Wouldn't we all.) Super clean audio is the best. We all know that. But, the kid inside me likes some dirty audio once in a while. It makes you sound bigger and badder. You know, tougher. Cooler. Right?
    Top of the day!
    Dean. IMG_20190614_130005.jpg IMG_20190614_130154.jpg IMG_20190614_130015.jpg IMG_20190614_130105.jpg IMG_20190614_130046.jpg

#1 Chicago Savage, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:36 PM
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019 at 6:11 PM