• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy Pluto butchered RFX75 need help

btrapr

Jul 22, 2012
I recently bought a Galaxy Pluto with a EPT360012B board in it. Looks like someone tried to add an RFX75 by themselves the only problem is that they removed stuff that was not supposed to be removed according to cbtricks site.

IF I can I would like to try and put it back stock OR at least do the IRF520 mod and get this radio running duals again. Not sure how reliable the RFX75 would be in the long run.

Where can I buy L51, L52,L31? :oops: Whoever did the work took all three out? L51 looks like it should have been left in. I have not run it yet but the seller eluded to the fact it only went out at 10w on CB and less on SSB.

and I need a good diagram/manual that will give me values so I can replace the missing pieces.

thanks

Or try and buy a junk radio, I have been looking for one for months now to fix my saturn, lol.

I took it to Ray in Elkin___ he is going to go through it- put the dual finals back in and tune/peak it!

thanks for the input here though.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.