• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy pluto part needed..EPT3600 board

frogger

Oct 6, 2005
ENGLAND....yorkshire
as anyone got a part for my pluto with the EPT3600 board ???iam wanting the L27 can for usb..offset..i have broke it :oops: the number on the can is S016..5EC...the problem is i live in the uk.....or does anyone know of any other radio i could get one out off???/or any shops..wot will post to uk??/...any help please...cheers

there are many ,many export radios that use that very same board ....you could get that part from any radio with the same board.and theres alot of those boards around.hang in there someone will have something

What do you mean, you broke it? The ferrite slug? If so, I may have a solution.

I don't have one of those radios apart right now to look at the can to see what type it is, but you may be able to unsolder the can and get the slug out from the bottom. They are usually symmetrical and have a slot for adjustment in both the top and bottom. Then, turn the slug around and remount the can. You may still have enough ferrite left to make the adjustment properly even with the broken slug. You will have to unsolder the can to replace it anyway. Can't hurt to try if your problem is a broken slug.

Good luck,

Mopar

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.