• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy saturn ll

TR37: 2SC945, TR36 and TR38: both 2SA1282, D76: 5.1-Volt 1/2-Watt zener, and D77, a KB362 "two-junction", or "temp sensor" diode. A series string of three generic 1N4148 will replace the single KB362. A single 1N4148 in that spot could very well get you the "yellow light" syndrome all by itself. A single one won't work to replace D77. These parts are all at the front corner of the EPT3600 board near the speaker.

And CBTricks.com has this one under the "DX-11B" model number. Close enough.

better late than never, thanks for the response. i put it on the back burner until the snow flies. i picked it up from some one that had it at the local shop, but was getting no where as far as getting it repaired,(it had other issues). so it's mainly a restoration project it was my first type of rig into the export extra world. i still prefer my "switched" 2510 with some of the rogerbird mods. again thanks. 73

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.