• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy stomping cobra 29 tuned by #13 and cherry

N

nightrider781

hello everyone i recently brought a cobra 29 from #13 and cherry at cbr electronics and let me tell ya this thing will stomp on a galaxy in a heartbeat kick a@# audio and awesome swing awesome rig from awesome bunch of guys..

www.cbrelectronics.com

"ITS A DAVEMADE WORLD"

peace cdx-781 aka nightrider

cdx781sig.gif
</p>

Ill take that bet Come on down to V.A we will go Cobra 25 to your Galaxy 99 againts suburbans with 2 exact fighting sticks... They will not here you..

Number13va@cox.net

davemade6.gif

Nat. Rep for Davemade Customer Service and Support</p>

Hey Tommy tell you what if you get down this way we will do it. Then as Joe would say "After I cut your radio off I will pay your gas back home" Buy the way Concerte is coming down soon just catch a ride with him and Fred G Sanford...

Number13va@cox.net

davemade6.gif

Concrete wont take that bet He knows.. And I can asure you he will be running a cobra also... Tell ya what I'll do. Come on down one weekend I help you set they truck up and loan you two sticks to do it with won't cost you a dime. I'll even give you a place to crash... How much better of a bet could you want... lol See ya

Number13va@cox.net

davemade6.gif

Man Tommy, Gas money, place to crash and help that is pretty hard to beat....
wink.gif
smokin.gif
Heck 13 put me up to so I can learn.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users