• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

garage sale CBs i got yesterady

Birddog2009

Apr 14, 2014
Picked up a few old mobiles (Cobra 21 23 Ch, loud little sucker! realistic mini 40, midland 77-106 with scan mic) really cheap yesterday but the one i really wanted was the Cobra 32XLR! However, it transmits one channel high on every channel. I looked at the board and it is untouched. So is there a can i can tweak to get this old mobile back on the regular 40? It has excellent receive and seems to talk rather well.

here is the service manual for this radio to align it. 32xlr. as old as it is you might have some dry electrolytic caps in it causing it to trans off freq also.

Cobra 32XLR

i know this might be not be your problem but have seen it before... make sure the delta tune hasnt been locked,,, if it is and it is not set right it would be like it is off one channel.... i have a tram 60 that is that way if tune isnt set in right spot it will be one channel up,,,, just letting ya know before ya start tweaking..... 73s midnight special

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.