• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

GE 3-5825A SSB and Hy-gain V 2705 SSB for sale or trade

kb4not

Jun 23, 2013
Denver NC
Hello all,
I have for sale a GE 3-5825A SSB mobile 40 channel radio for sale. It has been completely recapped and aligned front to back very recently. The radio is 100% operational and is dead on frequency. It also is very close to collector quality in appearance in my opinion. The radio has upper channels in it and I will include a channel map for the radio. The radio will come with the original mic and side mounting screws. I don't have an additional power cord but you can get them at most Travel Plaza's and or order them off of eBay. The meter light has been replaced with a white LED and the meter is very clear and all controls have been lubed and are 100% operational. The radio is a true joy to operate. The mic jack has been converted for a standard 4 pin mic so any Cobra, Galaxy, etc, mic will work on it. Very good condition for it's age. Here is a link for a video of the radio in working order. I used video versus pictures to so the radio working. Asking $190.00 shipped to the lower 48 states insured. I have almost that much in the work done to the radio.

I also have Hy-gain V 2705 40 channel SSB radio for sale or trade. This radio is in excellent condition with all lettering intact. This radio has been aligned and the NB circuit was repaired. This one has not been recapped but is in very good working condition. The mic jack has been converted for a standard 4 pin mic configuration so any Cobra,Galaxy, etc, mic will work on it. This radio will come with the original mounting bracket and screws. It takes a standard 3 pin power cord just like the Cobra's and Galaxy radio's. The meter light has been replaced with a white LED and is very clear. Please see the video for the operation and working order of the radio. Here is a link to the video of the radio working. I will sell the radio out right for $150.00 or will trade for an early Cobra 148"F" GTL with the frequency counter. The 148 has to be in operational order and preferably with upper and lower channels and not all beat up.

Just PM me or email me at kb4not@gmail.com and I will respond ASAP. I drive a truck and have to be stopped to respond or email any responses. Thanks for looking.

Hello all,
I have for sale a GE 3-5825A SSB mobile 40 channel radio for sale. It has been completely recapped and aligned front to back very recently. The radio is 100% operational and is dead on frequency. It also is very close to collector quality in appearance in my opinion. The radio has upper channels in it and I will include a channel map for the radio. The radio will come with the original mic and side mounting screws. I don't have an additional power cord but you can get them at most Travel Plaza's and or order them off of eBay. The meter light has been replaced with a white LED and the meter is very clear and all controls have been lubed and are 100% operational. The radio is a true joy to operate. The mic jack has been converted for a standard 4 pin mic so any Cobra, Galaxy, etc, mic will work on it. Very good condition for it's age. Here is a link for a video of the radio in working order. I used video versus pictures to so the radio working. Asking $190.00 shipped to the lower 48 states insured. I have almost that much in the work done to the radio.

I also have Hy-gain V 2705 40 channel SSB radio for sale or trade. This radio is in excellent condition with all lettering intact. This radio has been aligned and the NB circuit was repaired. This one has not been recapped but is in very good working condition. The mic jack has been converted for a standard 4 pin mic configuration so any Cobra,Galaxy, etc, mic will work on it. This radio will come with the original mounting bracket and screws. It takes a standard 3 pin power cord just like the Cobra's and Galaxy radio's. The meter light has been replaced with a white LED and is very clear. Please see the video for the operation and working order of the radio. Here is a link to the video of the radio working. I will sell the radio out right for $150.00 or will trade for an early Cobra 148"F" GTL with the frequency counter. The 148 has to be in operational order and preferably with upper and lower channels and not all beat up.

Just PM me or email me at kb4not@gmail.com and I will respond ASAP. I drive a truck and have to be stopped to respond or email any responses. Thanks for looking.

Forgot to list a payment option. I take Paypal as a "gift" to save on fees or money orders. Thanks.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.