1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

General Lee radio and General Washington For Sale

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by 9C1Driver, Mar 18, 2018.

1. 9C1Driver

9C1Driver Sr. Member

Bought these two radios from a local farmer and ex-truck driver. Bought used from Steel Rod CB shop in 2014. Both radio’s show signs of wear, see pics. They also have holes drilled in the speaker cover side. Both meters light up but are stuck. These are old school dual 1969 powered radio’s and sound great on the air. All other functions work just fine. One has a light talkback, one kinda loud for me. Both come with mic, bracket, thumbscrews, and a new power cord. I have no use for either radio. Take your pic, $105.00 each shipped to your door CONUS.

Attached Files:

ShadeTreeMechanic likes this.

2. 9C1Driver

9C1Driver Sr. Member

This place has new covers and faceplates, it would not take much to make these very nice radio's. http://stores.goldeneagleradios.com/ I bought these just to help the guy out and with shipping included I am just trying to break even on this deal. Thanks for looking.

3. johnecashflo

johnecashflo Wish I Was Here

i'll take both of them if you still have them..

4. 9C1Driver

9C1Driver Sr. Member

Sending a PM to you now.

5. 9C1Driver

9C1Driver Sr. Member

*****SOLD*****

6. johnecashflo

johnecashflo Wish I Was Here

9C1Driver is a great seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him in the future..both radios were in better shape than expected and work great..even thru in a couple of mics ..so next time I owe you Driver..thanks again