• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Genuine HM-36, Sirio 4000 w/mag base, misc cables etc.

mroneeyedboh

Mar 9, 2014
So after spending a pretty penny a few months ago, I realized that CB isn't for me. Its not what I thought, so Im getting out of it. The items are not that old 6-7 mths if that. I have turned them on 10 times maybe. All items are in great condition. Im paypal verified and I have been a member for years. Im looking to sell the items in lots if possible to eliminate my trips to the Postal Office. I have recently sold the radio, extra mic and speaker. This is what is left.

Genuine HM-36 - $30.00

This is a genuine Japanese HM-36 that I bought from a member here. The other mic is sold.

6nxzpe.png

Sirio 4000 with Sirio 145pl mas base 85.00

Antenna was trimmed about 1/4". Works great, what they say a bout them is true, at least compared to my Wilson.

- Sorry no picture yet, the antenna is on the truck still. I can get some it its sale binding... -

I also have three- 3' RG-58 patch cables. All are soldered, two are generic ( male/male ends ) and one is a USA made one from MPD Digital ( male/female ends ) off of Amazon, female to female so-29 splice, and a Workman SWR meter. Also an older USA Wilson mag base.

Generics - $5.00 a piece
MPD Digital - $10.00
Splice-$ 3.00
Workman SWR meter - $15.00
Wilson mag base - $30.00

2yy2pv8.png

If you are interested in any of this make an offer. Its pretty much a complete setup for a vehicle. It performs great and will get out there no problem. I take Paypal and like I said, verified etc. Not looking to get over on anyone, you can see by my past posts that I was unsure which way to go etc. Just wasn't for me...

Thanks guys.

Sirio 4000 with Sirio 145pl mas base 85.00

Antenna was trimmed about 1/4". Works great, what they say a bout them is true, at least compared to my Wilson.

- Sorry no picture yet, the antenna is on the truck still. I can get some it its sale binding... -

Can you post a picture of the antenna?
Is the price negotiable?

Regards,
Dave

Hi,
for some reason this did not alert me to your post being posted. I can now, I will get some today. I can sway a little on the price if you take more of the stuff, like mic ( genuine and clone HM-36 ) patch cables etc.

Genuine HM-36 sold.

Antenna pictures will be posted tomorrow. Its 0329 here and I have to get to bed, sorry about that!

Pictures of Sirio Antenna. I always used No-Ox on the connection to ward off any surface corrosion that could/would take place at the connection. You can remove it with rubbing alcohol is need be. I always kept the plastic cap on it when the antenna was removed.

2j10haw.jpg

ojnyx5.jpg

I am the one who bought his Yeticom Optima MK-3, MC-46 microphone, and the Midland external speaker. It all arrived today in great shape, exactly how he said it would and it works great.

He was quick to answer my questions, and promptly sent me an invoice of the total for all of my items. Got the radio shipped out very quickly in the original nox with all the parts, packed very well with adequate protection.

My only regret buying from his was that i didn't buy the sirio antenna too, I just couldn't afford it at the time, lol.

Reactions: hotrod
I am the one who bought his Yeticom Optima MK-3, MC-46 microphone, and the Midland external speaker. It all arrived today in great shape, exactly how he said it would and it works great.

He was quick to answer my questions, and promptly sent me an invoice of the total for all of my items. Got the radio shipped out very quickly in the original nox with all the parts, packed very well with adequate protection.

My only regret buying from his was that i didn't buy the sirio antenna too, I just couldn't afford it at the time, lol.
Glad you're happy. Well I still have the antenna, and shipping wouldnt have been cheaper if it was bought at the same time. If you're still interested, let me know!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.