• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Genuine HM-36, Sirio 4000 w/mag base, misc cables etc.

mroneeyedboh

Mar 9, 2014
So after spending a pretty penny a few months ago, I realized that CB isn't for me. Its not what I thought, so Im getting out of it. The items are not that old 6-7 mths if that. I have turned them on 10 times maybe. All items are in great condition. Im paypal verified and I have been a member for years. Im looking to sell the items in lots if possible to eliminate my trips to the Postal Office. I have recently sold the radio, extra mic and speaker. This is what is left.

Genuine HM-36 - $30.00

This is a genuine Japanese HM-36 that I bought from a member here. The other mic is sold.

6nxzpe.png

Sirio 4000 with Sirio 145pl mas base 85.00

Antenna was trimmed about 1/4". Works great, what they say a bout them is true, at least compared to my Wilson.

- Sorry no picture yet, the antenna is on the truck still. I can get some it its sale binding... -

I also have three- 3' RG-58 patch cables. All are soldered, two are generic ( male/male ends ) and one is a USA made one from MPD Digital ( male/female ends ) off of Amazon, female to female so-29 splice, and a Workman SWR meter. Also an older USA Wilson mag base.

Generics - $5.00 a piece
MPD Digital - $10.00
Splice-$ 3.00
Workman SWR meter - $15.00
Wilson mag base - $30.00

2yy2pv8.png

If you are interested in any of this make an offer. Its pretty much a complete setup for a vehicle. It performs great and will get out there no problem. I take Paypal and like I said, verified etc. Not looking to get over on anyone, you can see by my past posts that I was unsure which way to go etc. Just wasn't for me...

Thanks guys.

Pictures of Sirio Antenna. I always used No-Ox on the connection to ward off any surface corrosion that could/would take place at the connection. You can remove it with rubbing alcohol is need be. I always kept the plastic cap on it when the antenna was removed.

2j10haw.jpg

ojnyx5.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.