• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Genuine nogoya haha its a clone

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
Ordered a "GENUINE NOGOYA" antenna from fleabay.then i get it,made my baofeng gt 3 mark III reach out lots better. So im reading from a radio site cutting the antennas down saying they are clones and are no good,genuine nogoya cost over $25. Humm i paid $3.25 +$4. Shipping.if thats how bad a clone is then the real mccoy must make my itty bitty radio 10 ft tall n bullet proof.
I like my clone

Reactions: Woody-202

Clones are not bad if they are made right.Often clones simply bypass the R&D that went into the original.
whats funny ,i took my baofeng to a local group that had a field day where a guy chirp programmed my radio to all local repeaters.he eyed my clone,broke out laughin said hey i got same clone antenna as well as the real thing.said his clone had lower swr.
He then dug out adapters checked mine and its low in both 2 meter and 70 cm

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?