• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gift Box for Yaesu, VX-2R Part (No trash or damaged items, all BRAND NEW)

Where is the best place online to buy such a transceiver? My son is interested in radio electronics, and I want to get him something cool for his birthday. Would it be a nice gift for a beginner?
I want to make a larger gift basket for him consisting of his favorite snacks and drinks, and it would be cool to add this transceiver there because I really want to encourage him to pursue this hobby. He's a bit of a special boy, nothing interests him much, and this radio stuff is the first thing that's been able to attract his attention. I'm happy he's getting interested in something and want to encourage this aspiration. I would be grateful for any suggestions.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?