• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Give it a rest!

King Mudduck

FEAR THE DUCK!
May 6, 2005
285 South Western Virgina waving!
I have been reading the complaints about lone wolf and i have come to a conclusion.If you dont like what the man posts then DONT READ THEM!Its just like everything else in this world,to many people to worried about what every one else is doing,watching,reading,saying and thinking rather than worrying about there own lives.If you dont like whats being said thats fine but who appointed you to the job of big brother?If someone beleives something different than what you do does that make them wrong?Its one thing to have a discussion about a topic but its B.S. to try and tear a man down for his way of thinking.Whats a matter,havent any of you every heard of free speach?

Whats a matter,havent any of you every heard of free speach?

Yea.......as a matter of fact we have! Works both ways!If I take offense to what someone posts,I have the right to speak about it! Just as that person had the right to post what they think!
This is a great country and DON'T EVER FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD :beer

PS yea I know I watched the game too! :(

King Mudduck said:
Its just like everything else in this world,to many people to worried about what every one else is doing,watching,reading,saying and thinking rather than worrying about there own lives.

This could be said about either side in the matter. :?

Hiamperage said:
King Mudduck said:
I have been reading the complaints about lone wolf and i have come to a conclusion.If you dont like what the man posts then DONT READ THEM!Its just like everything else in this world,to many people to worried about what every one else is doing,watching,reading,saying and thinking rather than worrying about there own lives.If you dont like whats being said thats fine but who appointed you to the job of big brother?If someone beleives something different than what you do does that make them wrong?Its one thing to have a discussion about a topic but its B.S. to try and tear a man down for his way of thinking.Whats a matter,havent any of you every heard of free speach?

You obviously don't like what you're reading, so why did you read it?

LMAO.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.