• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

GIZMOTCHY antennas any one use or no about

radioreddz

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Nov 20, 2005
so. maryland
been looking into trying a new beam. currently i am using a MACO Y QUAD have seen adds for the GIZMOTCHY. does anyone have any experiance with this antenna or no how they performe. :roll: :roll:

I heard of a fella using a element one south of me . He was loud as hell . I use to sandbag 27.555 and listen to him work all these forigen countries, Some I coudnt even here . I haven't heard him in a while i wonder if he still talks. I see in the internet they sell for 175.00 dollars which isnt realy that bad . If u get one keep us informed on how u like it

FROGMAN27 said:
I heard of a fella using a element one south of me . He was loud as hell . I use to sandbag 27.555 and listen to him work all these forigen countries, Some I coudnt even here . I haven't heard him in a while i wonder if he still talks. I see in the internet they sell for 175.00 dollars which isnt realy that bad . If u get one keep us informed on how u like it
what is an element one and yup the price seems right on these for what i hear the they get out

radioreddz,

Do a search for "Grumpys olde time radio forum "...You will find what you are looking for.. ;) 8)

Snoope back quiet

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.