• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Goodwill Score

I have refillable pressurized bottles as well, use them with prepping for my powder coating hobby. My compressor water drier is not that reliable. Much safer to use this on sensitive electronics. Compressor air contains contaminants.

Plus, it was easier giving extra cans to the old man and his friend.

Which is worse... the nasty water or the oil that you get out of it? ;) I get your point about using these cans for electronics. Congrats on the deal!

Brett

Godwill Score

Nice score on the compressed air. I'm a cheap skate, take the covers off the computers in the house and set them on a table on my deck. Use the leaf blower! Very fast!

Gotta be careful though, one time I blew one of the lighter desktops off the table with the 250mph wind blast!:oops:

I've thought about using my backpack leaf blower on a few things, good idea!

I have a portable air tank that I've been filling at my local FD. It's dried air for use in SCUBA and SCBA tanks. No moisture or oil problems like with my home compressor. I use it to refill my reusable dusters.

I've thought about using my backpack leaf blower on a few things, good idea! I have a portable air tank that I've been filling at my local FD. It's dried air for use in SCUBA and SCBA tanks. No moisture or oil problems like with my home compressor. I use it to refill my reusable dusters.

Mark -

Since you seem to have a thing about dusting, is that how you came up with your screenname ???

I have done a lot of cleaning.

I have a friend in the Marine's that said he did the same in Afghanistan. I think I could really use an M42 Duster to drive when traffic is bad in Dallas/Fort Worth. (y)

And I'll be darned if I can find the cool vid you used to have a link to. That and an A10 Tank Killer vid were my favorite.

Found this while looking for it though... pretty funny, and somewhat on-topic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsMpF31F2w4

Brett

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated