• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

grant 2 let down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am way late on this thread but what the heck. Who cares about a weather channel. Come on man, yur gonna bash a radio cause it has no weather channel??????????? Wow man get a life and go buy an FRS radio.

i hear you. i still really like the sound of this rigs specs i was just hoping it had it as they went to the trouble with the bearcat but wouldnt wide band ( yet) i hoped this one may do both it just suits my needs better
theres plenty of wx equiped rigs but as far as i know the only??? wideband ssb wx rig is the 79 290 so i started looking into fitting an internal board into something else from an old cobra or somebody making me up one.

Every taxi in Russia has a CB in it.

Dozens.

Why do you continually obsess with just using the figures for the UK when the Grant is sold IN THE WHOLE OF EUROPE IN TWENTY EIGHT COUNTRIES?

Why do you think there's several country standards you can select? Surely if it was only sold in the UK there would just be one wouldn't there?

Jesus...

SSB on 11m was wall to wall in Europe today. Loads of Russian taxis coming in on the top end of the band as well.

Nobody in the amateur world buys Alinco unless they're desperate.

Says the person who seems to think the Grant is only sold in the UK.

PLEASE DONT MAKE ME POINT OUT THE FLAWS IN YOUR ,,EXPERT,, RESPONCE THEYRE PATHETIC AND OBVIOUS TO ANYBODY THAT READ WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID. NOW GO BACK TO PLAYING WITH YOUR PL259,S

PLEASE DONT MAKE ME POINT OUT THE FLAWS IN YOUR ,,EXPERT,, RESPONCE THEYRE PATHETIC AND OBVIOUS TO ANYBODY THAT READ WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID. NOW GO BACK TO PLAYING WITH YOUR PL259,S

May I suggest rather than playing radio you go to college and do a basic adult literacy course? You might then understand what you read.

Enough of the bullshit from both sides! M0GVZ if you don't like what the CBers say or do then stay the hell out of the CB sections! You do NOT know as much as you think you do simply because you have a ham ticket. BFD so do I however I have almost 37 years experience in radio of which 25 is as a ham and 22 as a commercial broadcast engineer. You come into this CB section spewing shit as if you have all the answers to everything. Some info you give is good but often it is the WAY you present it that is the issue. It must be a UK thing as I see the same holier than thou attitude from a LOT of UK posters on various forums I am on. Don't like what I say....too bad. Suck it up. No need for a reply just DO IT. BOTH OF YOU!

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.