• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

GROUPS OR NETS USING FM ON CB

Thanks to @undertaker , about 5 months ago our local group started using 30 FM. The main benefit for this move was the quiet!! Also the smooth, strong and natural sound it has on our voice. AND, the fact that It's now legal. It's hard to even compare it to AM or SSB. This was definitely a great move for us.
When the skip is rolling good we always have people politely chiming in from states far away and being a part of our conversation. Which is great!!
I don’t know of any other nets on FM, but once people start using FM more, I believe they'll wonder WHY they didn't make the move sooner.
Yes, there are definitely negative issues sometimes but not too often.

When we started our net, we were on just about every evening. Now we're on a couple times per week. That seems to be more realistic for us.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.